Diglossia Girl

"We are all looking for answers...Sometimes the answers we were looking for were hiding just below the surface. Other times, we find answers when we didn't realize we were asking a question. Sometimes, the answers can catch us completely by surprise. And sometimes, even when we find the answer we've been looking for, we're still left with a whole...lot of questions." -Grey's Anatomy

Love between two souls is not bound by flesh,
cannot be oppressed by gender or sex.
Oh, if only I had known.

In the years of my youth, I loved you.
A time before I knew or understood
the magic and beauty
of one woman's love for another.

I dream of you from time to time,
close my eyes and taste the smile on your lips
curl my fingers around your brunette strands
surrender to these desires I possess.

Time and circumstance have come between.
Is it too late to kindle this flame?
This passion has always been,
but only recently did I cease to contend.

Could you ever love me?

0 LEAVE A COMMENT:

Post a Comment